Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 1 is over

Last night after I got home I changed pretty much immediately and me and the hubs set up the living to start our work out.  We are going to try to do the P90X; we have a little chart that will track what work outs we have to do each day and we will also be tracking our weight and the inches in our arms, neck, waist, and legs.  I think once me and the hubs did that we were not very happy.  I was just irritated I had let myself get back to the weight I almost was before the wedding in just 3 short months.  I guess that is what happens when you stop working out, stop caring about what crap your eating, and you just get comfortable. 



Today I woke up and it seriously feel like Tony Horton karate chopped the back of my neck and my back and did a little kung-pow on my arms.  I. AM. SORE!!!  Honey is hurting pretty bad too. Today we do they Plyometrics, I think that's how you say it, and I hear this is just the beginning of our "soreness."  Seems and sounds to me like it will be about a month of torture and then your body adjusts and you get used to the routines.  So here is to about another 4 weeks of agony.

No comments:

Post a Comment