Wednesday, January 23, 2013

1st Etsy Order

I finally did it!! Finally, after nearly 8 months of having an etsy website and forking over the listing fees every few months with no bites I finally, finally had an order placed!!

That being said with all of the craziness going on in our family I have been chopping at the bit to get the order done. However, its turning out just lovely and I am sure the bride will love her lavender pomander balls.  She is doing the same color scheme that Aaron and I did and chose to do the same lavender pomanders with white ribbon.  I am hoping to finish this order up tonight so I can ship it out tomorrow before we head to NY.


 

I also just had another order placed yesterday for some boutonniers'.  Its funny how once you get that one order things start to happen.  I really hope that is what is going on.  I think I need to place a few more ad's on E-bay and craigslist to really get the word out, maybe do a few craft shows perhaps.

All photos from Digital Solution Pro

So if you have time stop by and add me as a favorite and pass along my info to your friends.

The best part about all of this is that in a few more months I will have my very own craft room with lots of space to create even more beautiful blooms.

More to come on that later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment