Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Where Is The Time Going?

Like Seriously?   We are at 88 days out now. I cannot believe we are less than 3 months away until we are married.   Like MARRIED, as in my name will not be what is was, is, today!  That is just Crazy!!

Thanksgiving was amazing this year!  It was so nice to finally have our boys home- Aaron and Bubba.  I mean the holidays without them just aren't the same.  We did everything up big this year.  Had 3 turkeys, tons of pies, and cookies, and sweets galore!  All the trimmings, mashed potatoes, yams, green bean casserole (my favorite) deviled eggs!  You name it, it was on the table. 

I even made some tasty homemade rolls I found off of pinterest.  They were superb!!  Everyone loved them so much I wish I grabbed two!  When I went back for a second the only thing left were those yucky freeze rolls my step-mom bought.  Bleeeh!  I even had everyone write a couple things that they were thankful for and then wrapped them up inside.  It was a hoot for everyone to try to figure out who wrote what.  I think my favorite one was from my brothers girlfriend Rachel
                          
  "I am thankful that people here know what they are doing, and how to cook because I don't have a clue!!" 

Needless to say it was a fun day- that and I got a ton!  I mean a TON of flowers done for the wedding.  Wanna see??


That's just about half of them.  I ended up making 176 flowers with 2 days combined!  oooohhhh Yea!!
So now I think I am at about 400 flowers total.  My lovely Christineebeanie is helping me out too and I heard she had a flower making party the eve of Thanksgiving.  I love that everyone is helping to contribute to my fabric flower craze!  I promise that whoever helped, wherever you are I will help you in anyway with whatever you need after the wedding!  Scouts honor!

So other than my flower craze I haven't really worked on anything wedding related.  I feel that everything is coming along nicely and I wish I could just sit back and relax but I know that is not the case.  I still have quite a bit to do.  And with Christmas around the corner now I really don't want to do anything wedding related.  I want to spend gobs of money at Hobby Lobby decorating our house, but I know I can't.  :( hurmmmmph!

So instead I am trying to focus my time on losing this last 10 pounds.  Damn you thanksgiving and your deliciousness for putting me back a good 3 pounds.  That means extra gym time for me!!
Aaaaaand... I am trying to focus on being a better wife, I mean future wife.  You know its bad when the FI is telling you he is out of underwear!  I know I know, I just loathe Laundry!  Can't there be a pretty little laundry fairy that takes care of that for us daydreaming brides?  Hey, a girl can dream!






No comments:

Post a Comment