Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Floor Plans Approved

Wow, I know its been a while since I've popped my head in around here.  Things have been kinda crazy around these parts the last couple weeks and I promise I will try to get back on track to at least blogging once or twice a week again.

We finally got the approved changes to our floor plans and today we get to go and sign off on them.  I have to say just looking at that sheet of paper gets me so excited!! I simply cannot wait until our house takes off and we can finally be in our forever home!

Aaron and I are beyond thrilled with all the choices we made and I just hope that everything looks like we hope it will.  I tell ya, Its tough cookies picking out every little thing on your own.

Here is a sneak peak of the house design.  This one has been modified from what I have shown you before to what we picked for the outside, hardy plank, custom stone, rustic shutters and our added side porch to get in and out of the house from the driveway into the mud/utility room.



Everything else is going great on the home front.  We will have some exciting news to share soon so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment