Thursday, May 22, 2014

A Little Pink Drink Called Plexus

So as most you know (family and friends) I started my Plexus journey a month ago.  Let me tell you something... I love this drink. I don't know what it does that gives me so much energy but its awesome!!

One of my good friends has been selling the stuff for about 6 months now and I had been hem hawing the idea around of trying it but never bit the bullet. 
Finally, after talking it over with the hubs I decided to give it a go and sign up as an ambassador.
I did this hoping that I could get enough sells so that it would allow my product to eventually be FREE.
I mean really, who doesn't love free. 

So, I purchased my ambassador pack and signed up.
 Filled out my website info, etc, etc.
Then, I started posting on facebook and finally got a bite. My first order. 
And then another, and another. 
All in a month!!!
I finally got my product for free.

Meanwhile, during the time all that was happening and me posting twice a day on facebook I continued to drink my pink drink and take my accelerator twice a day. 

Now a month out and I am down 5 pounds!! 
And, I am getting my next order of Plexus Slim and Accelerator for Free.
Yaaaay!!


As you can tell in the pictures, my tummy is shrinking and those pesky love handles!!
Oh yea!!

 
Baby weight be gone!!

 
If you have any questions on Plexus let me know. 
I would love to help you reach your weight loss goals!!

If I can do it, You can too!!


XOXOXO
Crystal





No comments:

Post a Comment