Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Its been forever....

Golly, its been forever since I wrote on here.
I sure do miss this place and all of you out there in blog wonderland.
Hopefully now that life has slowed down gotten a little less chaotic 
I can get back to random posts about our everyday grind. 


First things first I have something I want to share with you!
I am selling a product called Plexus. 
I just signed up as an ambassador a little over a month ago and I am totally excited for the new journey ahead of me.
This product so far is amazing.

 
I have more energy than I have had in a long time and I am just so excited about it I want to share it with you.

I have now been on the product for one month. 
Yes, just one month as of yesterday (4 weeks) and I am already down 5 pounds.
Doesn't sound like a lot though does it?
I didn't think so either honestly but I have been stuck in a rut of getting off these last 10 pounds of baby weight since February....FEBRUARY!!
Its finally helping in whatever area it is to help me reach my goals and I am LOVING it!!

Second, my baby girl is 6 months old!!

 
I just can't believe how fast these months have flown by.
How much I love her to pieces.
And how incredibly blessed I am to be a mommy to such a special little girl.
Y'all she seriously melts my heart everyday.

She loves to grab my face now and give me kisses.
She rests her head on my shoulders at night as I sing to her.
She giggles when we play tickle monster.
Gosh, I could just go on and on.

So yea, in a nutshell that's what new over in the Evans household. 
I really hope I can find time to keep up with blogging, as I sure have missed it.

I'm eager to update y'all with Annie's month the month updates and also how I am doing post baby and the lovely weight loss adventure.

 
Keep your eyes open as I'll be back soon....
This time for real y'all.

XOXO-
Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment