Tuesday, December 20, 2011

focus focus focus

That is what I need to be doing but I cant.  All I want to do today is sleep.  Curl up in my big bed with my fur-babies and my honey, to cuddle and sleep.  Are any other brides out there lacking focus leading up to your wedding.  All I want to do is just not worry about anythign for a while.  Working out, work, cooking, cleaning, nothing.  I just wanna be lazy for a little bit and do completely nothing but honestly I just dont have the time to do nothing.  I still have a few things left on my to do list for the month and I hope I can knock a couple things out this weekend.  That being said, it would be so nice to just lay around and lounge all day Saturday.

My work focus is completely shot lately.  I have no motivation to even be there let alone try to work and be there.  All I keep day dreaming about is weddings, invitations, planning, etc.  I am hoping that this will be my fuel once the wedding is over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment