Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Halloween Eve

Halloween Eve I have to say was pretty nice this year.

Since it fell on a FriYay I decided to take advantage of the day care and dropped Annie off and hit the gym with the hubby, but not before snapping some pictures of this cutie in her party attire.





Once I got home I tidied up the house and then headed back to Annie's school to help her kick off the Halloween Festivities with a cute little Halloween Party.

She was so excited I was there in her class with her but she was ready for me to take her home.
I think she was confused.

Once I convinced her I was staying a while and I wouldn't leave her she was fine.

I got to meet all of her little friends and sat around the table in kiddie chairs drinking juice and eating eyeball Oreo cookies- such a cute idea!

I'm so thankful for these little moments and can't wait for more of them in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment