Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ring "Bear" Pillow

A little boy was in a relative’s wedding.
As he was coming down the aisle, he would take two steps, stop, and turn to the crowd.
While facing the crowd, he would put his hands up like claws and roar.
So it went, step, step, ROAR, step, step, ROAR, all the way down the aisle.
As you can imagine, the crowd was near tears from laughing so hard by the time he reached the pulpit.
When asked what he was doing, the child sniffed and said,
“I was being the Ring Bear.”


So this weekend I finally got the fire under my arse and started working on some much needed DIY 's that need finished before the Mr. gets home this thursday.  I completed the pomanders. FINALLY. And I made Colt's Pillow.  I have to say it turned out much better than I had thought.  Here was my inspiration from Etsy.

And Here is my creation. 

Image via Crystal's Crappy iPhone

While it may not be as elegant as the one on ETSY.  I still love it. I think it turned out great.  Colt thinks so too.  I showed it to him and it is the perfect size for his tiny little frame without overbearing him or coving his cute get-up too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment