Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Catch It In a Mason Jar....

So you treat your love like a firefly, like it only gets to shine for a little while
Catch it in a mason jar with holes in the top and run like hell to show it off
Oh, promises were made when we'd go walkin', that's just me and Charlie talking- LOVE. THAT. SONG!

Mason Jars, oh how I love thee too!
There are so many beautiful pictures that fill the pages of wedding blogs of mason jars.  These are really the "in" thing right now.  I knew with the chic, rustic, vintage theme that we have going for our wedding I hadtohavethem too!

I just made a great purchase today from none other than Etsy and I am grabing about 170 mason jars tomorrow at none other than Walmart.  Check out these lovelies!

ETSY, image via seller The Party Fairy

Aren't they just adorable?  I can't wait to have all of our guest put these inside their mason jars to drink their sodas and cocktails, maybe even their beer?  Ya never know, it could happen!

Here's some inspiration pictures I have found with straws and mason jars.  I am hoping our photographer will catch a couple so we have some of our own.






drinks in large mason jars, styling by Amorology, image by Gideon Photography via Green Wedding Shoes}

I just can't wait to see these pretty's in action.  The Paula Dean in me is also thinking that after the wedding I can possibly try to make some homemade jams with all those jars.  Lovely thought, but reality could be a disaster.  Until then....we shall see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment