Tuesday, September 6, 2011

This weekend I was a busy little bee.  I have been trying to finish up all of my major DIY projects before the Mr. gets home.  I cannot believe that he will be here in 2 weeks!  2 weeks!!!  I could seriously dance all over the place but I have too much to do so dancing will have to wait.

So here are a few beauties I made this weekend to hold you over until I can show you the rest of my beautiful creations.  These totally came out better than I could have ever imagined.  Thank to my crafy Auntie and my sister this weekend for getting these started.  I really had to idea how to put these things together but once they showed me I wrapped them up with twine and I was good to go.

And now for the pictures.....


Fabric Bouts :  wedding boutonniere 1 fabric flowers purple white ivory silver bouquet inspiration diy BOUT1


Fabric Bouts :  wedding boutonniere 1 fabric flowers purple white ivory silver bouquet inspiration diy BOUT3


Fabric Bouts :  wedding boutonniere 1 fabric flowers purple white ivory silver bouquet inspiration diy BOUT2

If you notice on FI's bout (the white one) there is a ring attached.  I had thought it would be a sweet way to have my FI's father close to him by attaching the ring that FI got his dad and has kept it since his passing.  I think his dad would love that we are remembering him in this special way and Aaron will have his dad close to his heart the entire day.  Could it get better than that??

No comments:

Post a Comment