Sunday, October 2, 2011

145 Days to Go!

I can't belive we are at the 145 day mark.  We still have a ton to do but I must say I am feeling accomplished!  This week we need to get our passports and then Sunday me and the Mr. are going to check out some suits for him and the groomsmen.  I also still need to make like another 200 flowers.  Well...hopefully not that many but I am pretty sure that I will need about that for decorations.  The plan is to make them the next few Sundays while Aaron watches footbal. 

With time ticking away I know I need to keep on top of things.  On the top of my head all of this needs to be complete THIS month before the hustle and bustle of the holidays start.
- Finish Corsages for moms, grandmas and speakers,
- finish last 3 bouquets and 1 toss bouquet
-Make "Here comes the bride" sign
-Make appoinment for Bridal pictures
-Book Baker
-Order and complete construction of Wedding Invitations
-Pick out Grooms/Groomsmen Atire
-Pick out flower girl and Ring Bearer Atire
-Get Passports

So we have a lot left to do.  Lets hope I dont go insane this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment