Thursday, June 13, 2013

If these Walls Could Talk....

Now that the frame and siding are all done we got to see the house truly start to transform from within.  First all the beams were put up to separate each room where there will soon be walls.

 
Kitchen area where stove top will go, then stone will cover the archway, behind the wall is our laundry room

 
Laundry room looking at custom add on for dogie room

 
Shower in Master Bath

 
Soaking Tub in Master Bath (I cannot wait to get in this thing!!)
 
After that the insulation went up and had to dry a few days.

 
 

 
Sheet Rock was delivered!

 
And then two days later we had walls- Friday June 7th.
 





 
Oh my gosh, its looking like a house people!!!

Isn't it amazing to see a home truly become a home before your eyes.


I can't wait to see what they have done by this weekend.  I am thinking maybe texture and paint.  Maybe.... I guess we'll find out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment