Friday, June 7, 2013

14 Weeks!!

How Far Along: 14 weeks and 3 days today

Baby is the Size of a Lemon
 




Total Weight Gain/ Loss:  I am up 4 pounds now

Maternity Clothes:  Yes!  Pretty much wear them full time now.  I love my yoga pants when I get home from work and live in my Capri's that my step mom bought me for work. 

Stretch Marks:  None on the belly just the couple on my breast area.  Still using Mustella every night.

Symptoms:  This week I would say my symptoms were pretty terrible. I flew to NY to be with my cousin and help her out for her wedding and it was on a farm.  Lets just say cows, manure, and different smelling cooked food don't mix well for this pregnant girl.  I couldn't really go anywhere without gagging.  It was a pretty rough 5 days.  Also, my feet have been swollen off and on the last few days.



Sleep: I think I have been sleeping rather well besides the one or two times I get up to go pee.

Best Moments:  This week I watched my little cousin get married and I finally go to see my hubby after 5 days being apart so seeing him again after those 5 days was so nice.  It was almost like him coming home from Iraq.  We hugged and kissed like teenagers for 2 days straight :)  Also, scheduling my gender ultra sound and hearing Baby Evans heart beat at my Dr. apt.  Its at about 160 bpm now. Oh, and I got to spend 5 whole days with my sweet niece. 



Miss Anything: nothing too terrible.

Have you started to show:  Most certainly. I feel like I look like I am 6 months pregnant now but we we'll see.

*In Baby Evans Future Room, 14 weeks and 1 day*


Baby is A:  Still don't know.  Just 2 more weeks til we find out what our little gummy bear is.

Belly Button In or Out?  In.

Wedding Rings on or Off:  On

Feeling Happy or Moody:  Happy! 

Looking Forward to:  Planning our Gender Reveal party and finding out what Baby Evans is.

Goals this week:  Trying to walk a little more and get our house cleaned/organized and packed for our move.


No comments:

Post a Comment