Wednesday, July 31, 2013

21 Weeks

How Far Along Are You:  21 Weeks (22 and 2 days today)
 

Baby is the Size of A: Carrot




Stretch Marks:  Oh Joy, I had two sprout up just above my belly button this week.  I noticed them Monday morning.  I am hoping they don't get much worse. I'll be sure to tell Miss Annie not to get her belly button pierced.  Pregnant with a old belly button ring scar is not pretty!!

Symptoms: I'm feeling really great, I don't have much to complain about.  My feet are still swelling but I am just putting that up as being pregnant now. I have done everything I can to eliminate it from happening but sitting down all day probably doesn't help my cause.  By late evening of having them propped up they normally start to subside.

Sleep:  This week was pretty good until Monday night.  I was wide awake at 3 am and decided to just get up.  I feel so bad when I am restless because I know I am keeping Aaron up.  He says he doesn't mind, but I know I would.  I just watched some TV in the living room, did a load of laundry, packed lunches and cleaned the kitchen till it was time for me to wake him up.  My plan now is to just exhaust myself and by 10 pm I should just be so tired I need to sleep.

Best Moments:  This week was amazing because Aaron finally got to feel his sweet baby girl kick.  It was such an awesome moment.  Sunday night she was moving like crazy and I asked him to come over and feel her.  I thought they might be strong enough.  Sure enough when he put his hand on my belly she stopped.  Monday morning I was lying in bed on my side and I could feel her wiggling all over the place so I knew this was  a good time.  I woke him up and took his hand to the left of my belly and just as it got there he felt her.  It was so sweet to see his reaction. 

Miss Anything:  Nothing as of now.  I am just trying to eat as healthy as I can for this sweet baby girl and keep my salt intake in control.

Have you Started to Show:  Duh!!  Yea, I feel huge but I know I still have a ways to go. 

Baby is A: Girl

Belly Button In or Out:  Still In

Happy or Moody:  I would say happy for the most part except as I reported last week about my A/C in my car, it decided to do it again.  Monday we took it in to get fixed so hopefully that won't be happening anymore in the near future.  Texas Heat, Humidity, plus pregnancy = not a happy Crystal

Cravings:  Ice cream as usual and that is about it so far.

Goals this Week:  Continue to work out at least 2 or 3 times a week.  And get some more furniture painted for Annalise's room.  We bought he furniture this weekend so I am excited to get some fresh paint on top of it so come move in day we are good to just set up shop! (I am using safe paint, Annie Sloan Chalk Paint)

 
Sorry no bump photos this week. I guess I never managed to take one.  Next week I promise I will have one!!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment