Monday, July 27, 2015

Scenes from our Weekend

Another weekend for the books.  I feel like in the summer we have to make the very most of the beautiful HOT days that we have. Even though I know Annalise won't remember much of anything that is going on right now, I like that I have the pictures and stories that go behind it to tell her about one day.

Friday we started off with another visit to the Dr for her follow up after her tubes and adenoid surgery. Everything went great!  Can you believe this girl has not been sick in over 7 weeks now!! Amazing I tell ya!

Friday afternoon was mostly spent lazying around the house.  Meaning Annie took a 3 hour nap, I took a 2 hour nap and then tried to catch up some of my mommy shows.  Mistresses, Astronaut Wives, Anyone?

 
Saturday proceeded the same way. I don't know what it is but vacation just takes everything out of you.  After laying around til about 9 am I finally decided to get my rump off the couch and finish mass loads of laundry and cleaning the bathrooms and floors that I had put off all week. Once that was done it was time to get ready for the hubs and I date night!

We enjoyed a feast of Steak and mashed potatoes from Salt Grass and few glasses of wine then headed off to watch a movie with our full belly's.

We went to an old theatre in Spring that they just remodeled and y'all it was amazing. They now have recliners in the auditorium.  Aaron was in heaven.  We watched the movie Pixels and if you ask me I would give it a thumbs up.


Sunday we finished the weekend with a bang.  More sleeping in and lazy morning of cuddles until around noon and then we headed over to the Hood's House to go to their neighborhood splash pad.

Fun was had by all!!!


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment