Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Just Call Me Aunt Ci Ci

There is nothing greater in the world than being a mommy and second to that is being an aunt.  
I never in a million years could have guessed the love and joy and my nephew and nieces bring to my life.


They all seriously melt my heart every time I see them.
I love spending time with them.  
I love that I get to see them grow up
And I especially love that they know they can always ALWAYS count on me.

This weekend I was overfilled with love and joy just by spending a few minutes having a dance party with them. 
Twirling these little princesses around my finger.  Spinning in circles and jumping up a down to our favorite song is just so much fun with them.

I want to treasure these moments just like I treasure the moments with Annie.

I know too soon they will end.... though I secretly hope dance parties never end because what fun would life be without a good ol' dance party.

Colt, Abbigayle, Olivia and RaeLynn- Aunt CiCi loves you all so very much!
Muah!


No comments:

Post a Comment