Wednesday, October 14, 2015

31 Facts About Me

I thought this would be a fun little post so that you all can get to know me better.
These are in no particular order.

1. I HATE, and I mean hate rodents- mice, rats, hampsters, squirrels, etc. Like, I am literally terrified of them.  I have stories... lots of stories maybe I'll write a post about them one day.
2. I knew my husband for 5 years before I ever gave him the chance to take me on a date!
3. I love musicals
4. I can recite any song on any Disney Princess movie!
5. My biggest pet peve is people blowing their nose or wiping their nose in front of me.  GAG!
6. I am the eldest of all my siblings with 19 years difference between me and my youngest brother.
7. Even though my cousins live far apart we are all still very close and I love that about us.
8. My dad. Even though he is gone I swear sometimes he is right next to me.  Especially when I am probably driving too fast and singing too lound in my car, thats when I feel his presence the most!
9. I was told at the age of 22 I probably would never be able to have children- that dr. was a liar!
10.  If we go to the movies I have to have a cherry ICEE.  Its just a rule I can't break!
11. Besides living in Texas I have also lived in New York and Oregon.  If I could choose, I would have probably lived in Oregon forever.  It is so so pretty there.  I LOVED it.
12. Bud Light lime is my drink of choice for social occasions but I am also a fan of any fruity drink with an umbrella in it.  Especially if it involves me barefoot on the beach.
13.  Oh the beach.  I really hope I will be able to visit many more tropical beaches in my day.  Nothing is more relaxing to me than laying by the water and reading a good book at the beach.  It recharges me like nothing else.
14.  I rarely cuss but if I do its normally the "S" word or the "F" word and used to just make my point!
15. My dream car is an Audi A5 Cabriolet- however, I will gladly take a free Plexus Lexus one day!
16. I miss my grandma a lot.  I think of her often and wonder what she would think of Annalise. I miss her Alabama accent and giving us money and gum out of her "pocketbook."
17.  My sister is my best friend even though we are complete opposites!
18.  I had to move 1400 miles away to meet my best friend Heidi and I am so glad I did. Even though we don't talk often we always pick up right where we left off.
19.  My Aunt Evy always has the best advice, I hope to be as awesome as her one day!
20.  I have a weird obsession with stripes lately. Seems a lot of my clothing has horizontal stripes.  I just cant stop buying them.
21. I hate my natural wavy hair. This is why you will most likely know I have naturally wavy hair. Its usually straightened or curled, and yes, I am that girl that will spend an hour fixing my hair only to put it up in a pony tail an hour later!
22.  I dont get all the hoopla over pumpkin everything.
23.  My favorite holiday is my birthday and Christmas.
24.  I like to indulge in a good book whenever I can.  Once I get into it though I will stay up as late as I can until it is finished.
25.  I believe with all my heart my daddy sent me my daughter from heaven.
26.  I have always dreamed of being a broadway singer but never had the guts to try!
27.  I am addicted to pinterest
28.  I clean when I am really REALLY mad.
29.  I clean when I am bored too.  I just like to clean.
30.  I believe I am a good combination of an introvert and an extrovert.  Becuase I do enjoy a good party but I could also stay in yoga pants and watch movies all day.
31. I am 31 years old and pretty happy with this life God has given me.  I am truly blessed.

So there ya go.  Me in a nutshell.  Do we have anything in common?  Comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment