Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Testimony Tuesday!

This testimony blew my mind.  I have been following Rachael on facebook for quite a while now and knew some of her struggles but never would have imagined this.  Rachael Rogers shares her persoanl and emotional struggle with cystic acne and how she is overcoming. 



Rachael says:
"My tummy is CHURNING just thinking about posting this but if it can help even one person, it's worth the humiliation (an possibly hateful commnets).
Acne sufferers will totally understand.  If you have perfect skin, BE. THANKFUL. because there are  TON of us who don't.  I personally battled with cystic acne for over 18 years.  The left is the very worst my skin had ever been and right is last week- lots of rednes and scarring but ZERO pimples.  I've tried every cream, mask, gel & acne system known to man.  I've tried clean eating and exercising.  I've cut out all sugar, coke & chocolate. I've tried antibiotics, accutan,e lasers, facials... all the typical dermatologist recommendations.  It's been a very long jouney but I've finally found a systemthat works for me.  About a year ago, I found out that an immediate relative had been diagnosed with Hidradenitis Suppurativa, or "Acne Inversa" and were tol that HS was a hereditary issue and that they probably had a family member that struggled with cystic acne or HS.
Ummmmm...that would be ME!
Long story short, I spent the last year trying different combinations of products (with Plexus TriPlex combo at the center of it all) and finally found a system that works for me.
We found that the TriPlex, plus XFactor, MegaX and a very low dose of cephalosporin antibiotic was the perfect combination of clearning my skin, improving my scarring and keeping acne at bay.  Typically with long-term antibiotic use, problems will occur such as yeast infections and tummy issues but because I'm replacing good bacteria in my gut every day, cleansing my GI tract/ colon every day, taking an incredible vitamin that helps me absorb these nutrients, Slim to balance blood sugar, and MegaX to keep the epidermal bacteria at bay too (that's what Omexa 5 & 7 do!!!), my body has had ZERO issues that are typically associated with antibiotics.  Plexus alone is not a cure- all and neither are prescription meds.  I've tried antibiotics alone MANY times in the past and they've NEVER kept my skin clear. Never.  But pairing them with my Plexus products has worked for me and this could be someone else's answer too.  Finding out that your specific type of acne is hereditary is not fun, but God was faithful in helping me find a system that works best for me.
Your story might be similar.  I'd love to help you find a combination that works best for you too!!





Send me an email if you would like more information.
xoxo-
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment