Thursday, November 29, 2012

Because You're Mine I Walk the Line: Our First Look

There is a new trend on the blogosphere and in the world of weddings called the "First Look."  When I first heard of it I knew it was something I wanted to do on our wedding day.  No doubt about it.  I knew that I would be a nervous wreck and I just loved the idea of seeing my sweet honey before the hustle and bustle of the wedding day events started. 

A few pictures that melted my heart were taken from none other than the weddingbee.  If your planning a wedding and haven't checked them out ...go. Now.   (Well, after you finish my post) You wont be sorry!!

Once again. I will let the pictures tell the story.  The moment that Aaron and I got to share with one another was truly so special I can't even describe it.  I will never forget the moment that I finally got to see my groom on our wedding day and he see me in my dress.

First we were instructed to grab hands outside of the door.....

 
Then wait while 978,000 pictures were taken and I tried to keep my cool and cry face from forming but it wasn't happening.

 
I finally got it together for the last shot



The positioned my handsome groom and he was told to wait while I went back inside.  Grrr...

 
Then it was time...

 
I inched closer and closer

 
and closer...

 
and closer.


Until finally I was right behind the love of my life.  Tap.  Tap.  Tap.

 
"Hey Handsome"
"Hey Gorgeous"
No, I really don't remember but we said but it was something along those lines... he he.


And then the cry face came back.. boo.



And we checked each other out.  And I showed him my boots!!

 
And we kissed one last time before we were to become husband and wife.

 
 


But, that's not all.  There's more to come in the next post when we exchange our gifts!!

If your a bride to be are you planning on doing a trendy first look or are you sticking with tradition and waiting to see your groom when you make your way down the aisle??

No comments:

Post a Comment