Wednesday, November 28, 2012

DWTS Winner

Though I haven't followed the show this entire season I watched it enough to know who I was rooting for.  Shawn Johnson is just too cute for words and seems like such a sweetheart, so she had my vote right away. 

 
 
I also have long been a fan of Melissa Rycroft since she was on the Bachelor. So I'd say all in all I was cheering for them both.
 
 
Last night on the final episode and they were both left standing on the podium I was secretly hoping that Sean would take it but also for Melissa since she hadn't one one of those fancy trophy's yet.
 
When it came time and they announced Melissa and Tony as the winner I think everyone was in shock.  But also, I think everyone was happy for them too. 
 
 
 
 
 
Did anyone else was DWTS? Who were you rooting for and did it shock you that Melissa took the gold??
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment