Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Anniversary Ideas

This year has been a whirlwind, amazing, good time kind of ride.  I can't believe that in just a few weeks Aaron and  I will be celebrating our first year anniversary.  Where has the time gone.  Seriously?

I have to say as a newlywed that this first year has been amazing and I love being a married lady.  I still kinda get giddy when I introduce Aaron as my husband!  Will that ever wear off?  I'm sure it will one day but for now I'll enjoy.

I have to admit its been a crazy year but we've accomplished and seen a lot

1- Honeymooned in the beautiful Antigua.


2- Bought 5 acres to build our dream house on.

3- Cleared 1 acre to build our house.

4- Welcomed our sweet niece into the world



5- Cooked my first full Christmas dinner- and it was divine!! ( we had more than cookies!)



6- Have now started the actual building process of our dream home

Image from Precision Homes- (not our actual house)


7- adopted a sweet new baby girl fur-baby- (no pics yet, I know I stink)

8- Traveled to NY together for a friends wedding


9- Celebrated the life of my dad and the loss of him as well.

10- Grown Closer to each other in more ways than I could ever imagine.


With that being said, I feel that I need to find my handsome groom a great wedding anniversary gift.  I know the first year your supposed to buy something of paper.  I am a girl of tradition and I feel that I need to do this.  So, I have been searching near and far for a few things and these are a few things I've come up with.

 
 
 
 
So, what do y'all think?  Am I on the right track with this whole paper thing, or am I missing something?  Let me know. I'd love to hear your ideas!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment