Thursday, February 21, 2013

Everything But the Kitchen Sink

You know that saying we packed everything but the kitchen sink?

Well its kind of funny because we have nothing for our house but our kitchen sink!  Can you see where my priorities have been?

A couple months ago after I posted this about the sink I wanted we decided to go and scope out a place my sister had told us about.  Moore Supply Company located in Humble, TX.  When we arrived we kind of walked around a bit and looked at a few things.  When were asked for help I told them we were looking for a farmhouse sink.  The lady pointed over to a corner where one was sitting on the ground and said, "like that?"

There is was, this white porceline sink that I daydream about way to much.  I asked her the cost and do you know what she told me?  "$500.00"  Are. You. Serious!!

Aaron and I looked at each other and almost in unison we said "We'll take it!!!"  We put a downpayment down and said we'd pick it up in a few more weeks.
So there you have it folks.  We have nothing, not even a house, but... we do have a kitchen sink!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment