Thursday, February 21, 2013

Drool Heaven

Lately, I have been browsing the Internet for some lighting inspiration for our soon to be kitchen.  There are so many things that just race around this brain of mine that I want to do.  I emailed a company yesterday asking if they had anything for sale that is similar to this pinterest find.

 
They sent me quite a few to choose from and be still my heart did they send me a beauty.
 
 
Its so elegant yet has that rustic, shabby chic loveliness that I adore.  Upon researching some more I stumbled upon the rest of the collection and found this lovely.
 

 
Isn't she gorgeous. I just can't believe how much I love these fixtures.  Now lets see if I can convince the hubby that we have to have these in our future kitchen.  :)
 
If your wondering about these lanterns they are by Kichler Lighting
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment