Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Duke!!

I can't believe it has already been a year since we got this cute, cuddle, clumsy, sweetheart of a doggie.  I still remember the day we got him.  It wasn't planned at all.  Aaron had his heart set on getting either a blood hound or a great dane!! Go figure, the bigger the dog the better.  Well we decided to take a gander in the pet store one day even though I am normally against buying animals from them.  And there he was in a small kennel with his sister puppy.  Aaron immediatly said "We have to get him!"  I just shook me head no and contiued to look about.  Next thing I know Aaon is gestering me to come over to the little boxed in aread to see him.  "No, I said Aaron you want a blood hound you dont want that dog."  And then he went and did it.... "But Crystal, look at those eyes.  Duke dont you wanna go home with momma?"  And Duke looked up at me with those sweet brown eyes and I was a gonner.  "Fine, where do we pay for him?"



 
He's everything Aaron and I wanted in a puppy child. He's smart, he's goofy as anything, he has such a sweet personality, he loves to fetch and go on long hikes with his daddy and he loves more than anything to be allowed in the big bed to snuggle up next to his mommy and watch a good movie.
 
Happy Birthday Duke. Your humans love you so very much!!!

 All Images from Digital Solution Pro

No comments:

Post a Comment