Monday, October 1, 2012

Anne Hathaway Marries

I just love wedding's don't you?  When I saw this morning on my yahoo page that Anne Hathaway married I just had to check out her pictures. This girl is so beautiful with her old school Audrey Hepburn style and grace.  When I finally got to see her pictures I have to say I was disappointed.  I was half heartedly expecting this.




Google Images
 
Or This.....

Google Images

Or Maybe even this one....




Google Images
 
But instead we get this?

What is that thing on her head? I mean really? It looks like ear muffs. Not something you would surely wear for a Late September wedding. I love her gown and can't wait to see a better picture of it, I am sure it is amazing but really Anne?  What were you thinking?
 
Perez Hilton




Her style just seems so timeless and classic in these photos.  Surely, I can't be the only one disappointed can I?

 
 
Also, this weekend, Kings of Leon's very own Jared Followill, married Martha Patterson.
 
 
Now, that dress is what its all about!
 
Happy Monday everyone!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment