Friday, October 12, 2012

Rehearsal Time!

Theres really not much to the rehearsal.  Well at least I didn't think so. I was honesly more worried about crying or tripping than anything.  Everyone arrived on time and we got straight to work in the dark. 

Excuse the crappy dark pictures to follow.

 Grandpa and Grandma
 
 Aaron and his Momma

 Nate and my Momma Liz
Bubba and our imaginary Mom
  Dad with the cute Flower Girl Paisley
 The lovely Heidi
Me and My daddy and my ribbon bouquet. 

 Then  we got back to the house and had pizza and wings waiting so we ate and then handed out gifts
The little kiddies were surpirised they got presents... See Colt showing off his present!

 Then it was time to gift my girls and take a few snap shots with my sister.
 
Then one of all of us.


Now that the reharsal was over it was time for a little mini bachelorette to celebrate with my bff Heidi since she wasn't here for the real one.  Catch that little recap next...

No comments:

Post a Comment