Saturday, July 23, 2011

I AM SO EXCITED!

I just have to share that today is a  great day!  A great day becaaaaause... my DRESS. IS. HERE!  Yay!  I just wanna happy dance all over my room right now.  I got the call yesterday while I was finishing up some paperwork at the office and I couldn't be happier.  Not only that, but I am now officially 20 pounds lighter than when I originally tried on my dress.  I am hoping that when I get it I will have more motiviation to loose even more weight.

I have to take a minute to brag on my Christine-e-beanie too.  She. Is. Awesome!  She has already gone to pick up my dress at the Bridal Chateau and will be shipping it to me soon!  I just cannot wait until she (my dress) arrives. I can't wait to see her, to touch her, to try her on, to twirl around in her.  My Dress.  My very own dress.  The dress that I will be wearing in approx 6 months on my Wedding Day!  Allejuah! 

Also, not only that, but I decided to venture out on my lunch break and on a whim I drove over to the local Payless since they were having a summer clearance -70% off sale.  Pretty much instantly I found a pair of shoes I could not leave without. 

I have been looking off and on for a pair of purple flats and low and behold these little babies were waiting on the shelf just for me.  Not only the perfect light purple color with the beautiful flower on the toe but the right size too.  Call it fate if you will but those babies were meant to be mine!


Image taken by Me

Did any of you other brides find something for your wedding on a whim that was just "meant to be?"  Tell me all about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment