Friday, September 21, 2012

Bridal Shower Secret is Out!

I know I told you in our previous post that we had 3 ideas in mind when it came time for my sis in laws shower. What I failed to tell you is which one we chose!
 
Well, I am happy to announce that we decided to do a Bridal Tea!  How fun is that?  The last month I have spent several shopping trips gathering tea cups, saucers and any thing cutesy to go along with the tea party theme.  I have a whole table full of things I plan on incorporating tomorrow for her shower.  I can't wait to see how it all looks together!!
 
You will just have to wait and see how it turns out as well.  Until then I will leave you with some more tea party eye candy that will rock your socks off.
 
Have a great weekend everyone!















 
All Images from my Pinterest account.
 
You can follow me at Aaronsgirl22512
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment