Thursday, September 13, 2012

Coconut Oil Love

I have been trying to take better care of my hair for over a year now.  I have been getting it trimmed more regularly and am no longer highlighting it.  I only dye the tops if I get a few grays and I try to wait until there are too many showing through before I do. 
I recently found one product that I now use almost on a daily basis.  It has improved the softness and the way my hair even moves if that makes sense.  It seems lighter and so much more silky.
Its called Oganix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum and I am sooo in love with it.
Ulta
If your looking to add moisture, help with breakage and something to smooth out those frizzies go get this.  And for a mere $5.99 a bottle at Ulta it will totally be worth it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment