Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bridal Shower for the Bride to Be

My sister in law is getting married in 2 months so I have been working with her bridesmaids and maid of honor to create the perfect bridal shower for her.  If you know my sister in law you would honestly think she is the most genuine, and kind hearted person you have ever met in your life.  She is so sweet and always goes above and beyond to make anyone happy even its putting her own happiness aside.  So when she asked me to be a part of her wedding I jumped at the opportunity and knew I would do whatever it takes to make all of her events as special as she is to me.

The girls and I had decided to come up with a theme and asked the Bride to be a few of her favorites.  Of course I went to my pinterest account to find all kinds of ideas and we narrowed it down to a few favs.

First up: Breakfast at Tiffany's
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love turquoise and the hints of black. I thought this could be a really fun party if we actually served small pancakes and mimosas, and yummy fruit to pull in the "breakfast" part.  And then everyone could dress in their best little black dress and best Audrey Hepburn look.  I thought it would be glam and fun.
 
Next up was: Pretty in Pink
 
I was smitten with these cupcakes the minute I saw them.
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
The idea I had behind pretty in pink was to a have a fun, girlie and feminine bridal shower.  All girls want to feel feminine and girlie on their bridal shower day.  It is the day for them to to feel their best and to be showered with love by all of their friends and family.
 
 
Finally : Vintage Tea Party
 
 
 

 

 

 
 
Tea Party's are so fun.  They have a dainty yet laid back vibe that can make anyone's heart pitter patter.  It brings you back to days as young little girl playing dress up and drinking pretend tea with your best friends.  I love the grown up version of this adding the vintage charm to make this a memorable occasion any bride would love. 
 
So which one do you think us bridesmaid's decided on?? 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment